Are you in need of assistance? We can be reached on weekdays form 09:00 to 17:00, with the exception of bank holidays.Choose one of the ways we can be reached below, or take a quick peek at our FAQ to see if you can find an answer to your question there.
Call us on weekdays between9:00 and 17:00
Click the Chat icon in the lower right corner of your screen!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
You can choose between DHL and PostNL for your delivery. Since the lockdown, we've had better experiences with DHL. Shipping in the Netherlands and Belgium is free for orders over €50. Shipping costs for orders under €50 are €4.95 (DHL) or €5.95 (PostNL). Our orders are processed by an external warehouse, which means that even orders placed in the evening are usually delivered the next day.
- DHL: Ordered on working days until 10:00 PM = delivered the next day.
- PostNL: Ordered on working days until 10:00 PM = delivered the next day.
- Same Day Delivery: €6.95. Ordered on working days before 10:30 AM: delivered the same evening.
Please note: No deliveries on Sundays. Around holidays it may occasionally take longer for your order to be delivered. Be kind to your mail carrier!
Orders for Belgium are sent via DHL with a delivery time of 2-3 working days. Shipping costs for orders under €50 are €5.95, and shipping is free for orders over €50.
For other speaking countries, visit the website of your country.
Orders placed before 10:00 PM (DHL) or 8:00 PM (PostNL) are typically sent the same evening and delivered the next day. Delivery days are from Monday to Saturday. Around holidays it may occasionally take longer for your order to be delivered. Be kind to your mail carrier!
Orders for Belgium are shipped via DHL with a delivery time of 2-3 working days. Shipping costs for orders under €50 are €5.95, and shipping is free for orders over €50.
For other countries, visit the website of your country.
It can be such a disappointment when you don't receive your order in time, and we'll help you to the best of our abilities when that happens. Please get in touch with us and don't forget to tell us you order number.
Unfortunately it's not possible to make a change to your address once you have completed your order. Please give us a call and we will change it for you. We can't be reached at night. Have you made an error in your shipping details after working hours? Please send us an email and we'll try and correct it as soon as possible.
After placing an order, you will immediately receive an order confirmation e-mail with a link to your order status. All orders are shipped end of day. As soon as we print out a shipping label, your track and trace code will be automatically added to your account details.Your order will then be sorted by the postal service, and delivery planning will be updated. This can take up to midnight. You'll receive an e-mail as soon as the definitive planning has been made by the postal service.Attention: If we have to make a change to the delivery address, track and trace links will no longer be updated automatically. In this case we'll send you a confirmation manually the next day.
Have you checked your spam folder? Sometimes our emails are wrongly marked as spam. Is the email not in your spam folder? If you haven't received any emails from us, it is possible you might have made a mistake whilst typing in your email address. Call or email us and we'll make sure all is well with your order.
If you aren't happy with your order, it is possible to return it in most cases and receive a refund when you return the product to us.
Returns are accepted when:
- You don't have to give a reason for the return, or the request for a refund.
- We receive the order within 30 days of the placed order.
- The product has not been used, packaging is whole and the product looks brand new.
- Return shipping fees are payed for in full by the customer.
- When the product is received, we will refund your purchase amount. Attention: This is the price of the product, excluding shipping.
- Don't forget to add a note with your ordernumber and accountnumber to the return package.
Sam & Julia
1012 WR Amsterdam
There can be different reasons why your discount code isn't functioning properly. The best thing to do is call us, or send us an e-mail, we're here to help!
- There is a set price for books in The Netherlands. It is not legal to sell books under the set price. This to protect both the author and the publisher. This is why it isn't permitted to give a discount on books.
- Sometimes we will offer a discount code to new customers. This discount code can only be used once, on a first order. If we've already processed an order from your email address, it isn't possible to order with a discount again.
- Some discounts are only valid a certain period of time. It is possible your discount code is invalid.
At the moment it isn't possible to add a personal message to an order nor is it possible to gift wrap orders. If you would still like to send the order to someone else, as a gift you can of course simply add the address of the intended receiver instead of your own.
Attention: bear in mind the receiver will not know the package came from you. There are no prices mentioned on the receipt accompanying the order.
Tip: send a fun email with the track and trace code to notify the intended receiver! That way they'll know what's coming and who it's coming from.
Yes, we do! You'll not receive an actual certificate, but a digital one. The receiver can shop online with a special gift code, for the amount you have specified during check out.
When a product is sold out, you can make use of the automated back in stock notification button. This button is placed next to the product on the product page. If you do this, we'll notify you immediately when the product is back in stock.